Flash Hero Flash Hero

excellent job

the music was so in synced with the frets that I rock this with my wireless guitar controller (by mapping my guitar keys to the keyboard of course) excellent game.
You could have animated the audience a little more though, you know like every 4 frames between the 60 (im guess 60 is the framerate here) they can move give it enough animation but wont make the frets skip. But other than that Excellent job.

Russian Boxer! Russian Boxer!

Awesome!

I gave the graphics a 10 cause I know it takes skill to make graphics look 8-bit, The style was awesome but some characters have some cheap shots but fair enough. The sound is awesome, Crash & the street boys credit music and bayou billy sound effects awesome! Is the the stage music original, I never heard it, but its really cacthy. The actionscript was awesome, only thing that made me a little bit annoyed was having to really line myself with the enemy to hit him.

Glitch: I only played the game only once and beat it. When I did it said I unlocked apollo, but instead I unlock all charcaters and nobody was selectable, not even drago so I couldnt start the game.

Other than that the difficulty level is perfect. There's enough energy and power ups to last through the game. Great job.

Megaman X Virus Mission Megaman X Virus Mission

excellent actionscripting!

That is some really excellent actionscripting you got there! Even though you used sprites, You did a good job putting the animations and sounds together to give it the right feel.

Space Invaders Tetris Space Invaders Tetris

The background was nice...

I guess it was ok. But still this is just another tetris game with change graphics. the background was cool thats all I can say. Please add some sound and please change the effects on the lines, cant you make the lines dissapear faster or you cant understand the code your copying? At least add some more since you didnt have to spent time coding. I spent 3 weeks on my tetris game, Because of stuff like this. I hope to see a new version and I expect sound (space invader sound effects) graphic effects (like the space invaders disappearing just like if they got shot). It least you can do since you didnt have to bother to code it. Im not insulting you in anyway but cmon, You should have seen this a million times already. Try adding some more stuff to it I know you can do it. Call this a beta next time. lol

[ Tetris Advanced v1.0 ] [ Tetris Advanced v1.0 ]

EXCELLENT! BUT...

I will give you credit for making an awesome interface.

And I will give a little credit for using the tetris engine that the lines automatically disappear instead of the other engine with the stupid presents logo and taking like 5 min to wait for a line to disappear XD.

Choice of music was excellent. If you could of add something more. Like a different color background for each level or a game over screen and it shouldnt hurt try to program a next peice into it LOL How can it be advanced when it dosent even have a next peice veiwer! LMAO!

Keep up the good graphical work!